Saturday, May 10, 2008

love one liners

Perhaps love is the process of my gently leading you back to yourself
Romantic sayings by Antoine de Saint-Exupery

I know you think you broke my heart, but I knew your game right from the start. I saw your game, I can play it too, stupid player, the joke's on YOU! Love Quotes by Anonymous

The only feeling of real loss Is when you love someone More than you love your self. ~Source : Good Will Hunting's emotion love quotes

Love goes toward love. Romantic sayings by William Shakespeare

May they who love you be like the sun when
it rises in its strength. Love Quotes by Judges 5:31

That's the secret to life... replace one worry with another....
~Source : Charles M. Schulz's emotion love quotes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home